(by Rob Writer)
I love jokes…well, unless I’m the one being made fun of! Well, that hasn’t happened since about 8th grade. Oh, that’s not counting a couple of dates in my early teens…
Anyway, I ran across this stuff and thought I’d share.
* Why does round pizza come in a square box?
* If a deaf person goes to court, is it still called a hearing?
* Why are you IN a movie, but ON television?
*Why is a “bra” singular but “panties” is plural?
*Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?
* Why do doctors give you privacy to undress when they are going to see you naked anyway?
* Why do people pay to ride up tall buildings then put money in binoculars to look at stuff on the ground?
*Why does Goofy stand on two legs but Pluto is on all fours? (They’re both dogs)…
*If the professor on Gilligan’s Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can’t he fix a hole in a boat?
*If Wile E. Coyote has enough money to buy all that Acme stuff, why doesn’t he just BUY a dinner?
Problems With Signs:
> 2ND Floor Men’s Room…”Toilet out of order. Use floor below.”
>In A Department Store…”Bargain basement upstairs.”
>In An Office…”After using the coffee machine, staff should empty pot and stand upside down on drain board.”
>On A Second Hand Shop…”We exchange anything. Bring the wife by and get a great deal!”
>Notice On Chinese Restaurant…”Closed due to illness.”
>Sign In A Safari Park…”Elephants stay in your cars!”
>On Repair Shop Door…”We fix everything. (Please knock on door, doorbell broken.)
>On A Seminar Meeting Room…”For those who have kids and don’t know it, there’s a day care on 1st floor”
Please don’t hold these against me!
- The Origin of the Looney Tune’s “ACME” Corporation Name (todayifoundout.com)